Answered By: Winifred King
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2020     Views: 102

For help using Remote Access Resources, contact the Reference Department by email at, by phone at 718.430.3104, or in person.

  • For help with Registration, Einstein, Graduate Programs in the Biomedical Sciences and Ferkauf students, PostDocs, and faculty and staff at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Campus should contact the Reference Department at 718.430.3104,, or in person.
  • Jacobi faculty & residents: go to the NBHN Intranet Home Page, or contact Ronell Hawks, or call 718.918.3856.
  • Moses, Wakefield, Weiler, or Burke Rehabilitation faculty and residents, contact Sheigla Smalling, or call 718.920/2320 or Marie Elias, or call 718.920.2310 .
  • Faculty and residents with Montefiore IDs at Weiler Hospital, Montefiore Medical Park, or green glass building on Eastchester Rd., contact Antoinette Cohan in Dr. Nogah Haramati’s office, or call 718.904.2965 .
  • St. Barnabas Hospital Medicine and Pediatrics only faculty and residents, contact Debra Bonelli, or call 718.960.6466 .
  • Jamaica Hospital Family Medicine only faculty and residents, contact Carol Cave-Davis, or call 718.206.8450 .

Related Topics